lease in Chinese
[ li:s ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "lease"Synonyms of "lease""lease" in a sentence"lease" meaning
past tense: leased past participle: leased plural: leases present participle: leasing
- The lease on my house has only a year to run .
- It is a lease of land for a substantial period .
- News of the leases leaked out at once .
- The lease expires in a month .
- The lease on our flat runs out in a few months .
- The firm leases an office with views over the river .
- Maybe you will want to move before your lease runs out .
- Leases frequently run for a year or a term of years .
- By grabbing the lease i had gained a little time .
- They're abandoning the lease .
- a contract granting use or occupation of property during a specified time for a specified payment
- property that is leased or rented out or let
Synonyms: rental, letting,
- the period of time during which a contract conveying property to a person is in effect
Synonyms: term of a contract, Verb
- engage for service under a term of contract; "We took an apartment on a quiet street"; "Let''s rent a car"; "Shall we take a guide in Rome?"
Synonyms: rent, hire, charter, engage, take,
- grant use or occupation of under a term of contract; "I am leasing my country estate to some foreigners"
Synonyms: let, rent,
- let for money; "We rented our apartment to friends while we were abroad"
- hold under a lease or rental agreement; of goods and services
Synonyms: rent, hire, charter,
"leasing" in Chinese, "building lease" in Chinese, "wet lease" in Chinese, "leasat leased satellite" in Chinese, "leasco data processing equipment corp" in Chinese, "leasco ltd" in Chinese, "leasco software ltd" in Chinese, "leascu" in Chinese, "lease 1" in Chinese, "lease 2" in Chinese, "lease a lication" in Chinese, "lease accounting" in Chinese,