leakage in Chinese
[ 'li:kidʒ ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "leakage"Synonyms of "leakage""leakage" in a sentence"leakage" meaning
- The leakage of technological secrets is reaching alarming proportions .
- The continuing leakage is the result of the long crack in the pipe .
- Air leakage to the float bowl could result in imbalance of the carburetor .
- Drainage is certainly indicated because of the probability of bile leakage .
- We can see that the flow has both leakages from it and injection into it .
- We can see that the flow has both leakages from it and injections into it .
- The next most important complication of gastric surgery is leakage at a suture line .
- Calcium is also necessary to prevent leakage of potassium during the aging of beet slices .
- On absorbing water, the fibers expand to give an even tighter structure which resists leakage .
- This tester is provided with a "guard" terminal to prevent errors due to surface leakage .
"leakage test" in Chinese, "leakage conductor" in Chinese, "leakage current" in Chinese, "leak-test apparatus" in Chinese, "leak-tested" in Chinese, "leak-testing apparatus" in Chinese, "leak-tight system" in Chinese, "leak-tightness" in Chinese, "leakage air" in Chinese, "leakage air rate" in Chinese, "leakage alarm" in Chinese, "leakage allowance" in Chinese,