leach in Chinese
[ li:tʃ ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "leach"Synonyms of "leach""leach" in a sentence"leach" meaning
past tense: leached past participle: leached present participle: leaching
- Leach was a good fellow, agreeable .
- Liquid water can leach soluble materials from the interface .
- Leach looked distressed .
- Leach was a good and agreeable fellow, and did his work all right .
- The temperature was about 60 degrees fahrenheit for the last leach .
- Leach and johnson had quickly reinforced by some of their mates .
- The concept holds that uranium is leached by groundwater from tuffeceous rocks .
- They believe that the humic materials are leached from decaying plant materials .
- The deep oxidation and groundwater leaching solubilizes much of the loosely bound uranium .
- The lack of humus and the excessive leaching make this soil almost useless for agricultural purpose .