lay alongside in Chinese
- The two ships lay alongside of each other .
- The splendid ship lay alongside the quay .
- The ship lies alongside the wharf .
- The ship lies alongside the pier .
- It ' s the fallen mast ! we can ' t lay alongside
- Here you may fully enjoy the fun of haggling . stanley main street lies alongside the market . many open - air restaurants and bars are available along the coast
- Prince lay alongside still and stark ; his eyes half open , the hole in his chest looking scarcely large enough to have let out all that had animated him
- 4 in the event of the vessel being employed in trading operations which entail cargo loading or discharging at sea from or into another vessel ( not being a harbour or inshore craft ) no claim shall be recoverable under this insurance for loss of or damage to the vessel or liability to any other vessel arising from such loading or discharging operations , including whilst approaching , lying alongside and leaving , unless previous notice that the vessel is to be employed in such operations has been given to the underwriters and any amended terms of cover and any additional premium required by them have been agreed
"delivery alongside ship" in Chinese, "lay days" in Chinese, "lying exercises" in Chinese, "bo lay" in Chinese, "lay reader" in Chinese, "lie derivative" in Chinese, "lie over" in Chinese, "black lie" in Chinese, "lay prohas" in Chinese, "lay all irons in the fire" in Chinese, "lay all your cards on the table" in Chinese, "lay all your love on me" in Chinese, "lay all your loving on me" in Chinese, "lay aloft" in Chinese, "lay an ambush" in Chinese, "lay an eff" in Chinese, "lay an egg" in Chinese, "lay an embargo on" in Chinese,