l in Chinese
How to pronounce "l"Use "l" in a sentence
- I was afraid lest he should come too late .
- Read in a good light lest it should hurt your eyes .
- The beam from the laser l passes through the shutter s .
- He trembled lest he himself should lose a docile pupil .
- Close the window quickly lest the raindrops ( should ) slant in .
- The king did not like to refuse, lest they would desert .
- We may characterize an atomic state by a quantum number l .
- I dare not stay, lest that notion should possess his wicked head !
- I dared not look toward the land lest my heart should fail me .
- The struggle came to a head at the af of l convention in october 1935 .
- the 12th letter of the Roman alphabet
- a metric unit of capacity, formerly defined as the volume of one kilogram of pure water under standard conditions; now equal to 1,000 cubic centimeters (or approximately 1.75 pints)
Synonyms: liter, litre, cubic decimeter, cubic decimetre, Adjective
- being ten more than forty
Synonyms: fifty, 50,
"lest" in Chinese, "dark l" in Chinese, "l of c" in Chinese, "k指数" in Chinese, "k指数法" in Chinese, "k转换" in Chinese, "k仔" in Chinese, "k字形" in Chinese, "l housekeeping management" in Chinese, "l the only reward of virtue" in Chinese, "l (new york city subway service)" in Chinese, "l - load" in Chinese,