know in Chinese
[ nəu ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "know"Synonyms of "know""know" in a sentence"know" meaning
past tense: knew past participle: known present participle: knowing
- I know him , but i do n't frequent him much .
- The resulting radiation is known as airglow .
- I know the kind of people he admires most .
- Do you know why i want to interview you ?
- You know treason is a capital offence .
- Of course i knew them both directly .
- You are up for a command, i know that .
- I didn't know you were so encyclopaedic .
- The more i know him , the more i like him .
- Sorry , i do not know where she lives .
- the fact of being aware of information that is known to few people; "he is always in the know"
- accept (someone) to be what is claimed or accept his power and authority; "The Crown Prince was acknowledged as the true heir to the throne"; "We do not recognize your gods"
Synonyms: acknowledge, recognize, recognise,
- be familiar or acquainted with a person or an object; "She doesn''t know this composer"; "Do you know my sister?"; "We know this movie"; "I know him under a different name"; "This flower is known as a Peruvian Lily"
- be cognizant or aware of a fact or a specific piece of information; possess knowledge or information about; "I know that the President lied to the people"; "I want to know who is winning the game!"; "I know it''s time"
Synonyms: cognize, cognise,
- be aware of the truth of something; have a belief or faith in something; regard as true beyond any doubt; "I know that I left the key on the table"; "Galileo knew that the earth moves around the sun"
- know how to do or perform something; "She knows how to knit"; "Does your husband know how to cook?"
- have fixed in the mind; "I know Latin"; "This student knows her irregular verbs"; "Do you know the poem well enough to recite it?"
- have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations; "I know the feeling!"; "have you ever known hunger?"; "I have lived a kind of hell when I was a drug addict"; "The holocaust survivors have lived a nightmare"; "I lived through two divorces"
Synonyms: experience, live,
- perceive as familiar; "I know this voice!"
- be able to distinguish, recognize as being different; "The child knows right from wrong"
- know the nature or character of; "we all knew her as a big show-off"
- have sexual intercourse with; "This student sleeps with everyone in her dorm"; "Adam knew Eve"; "Were you ever intimate with this man?"
Synonyms: sleep together, roll in the hay, love, make out, make love, sleep with, get laid, have sex, do it, be intimate, have intercourse, have it away, have it off, screw, fuck, jazz, eff, hump, lie with, bed, have a go at it, bang, get it on, bonk,
"knew" in Chinese, "knowing" in Chinese, "known" in Chinese, "known quantity" in Chinese, "known number" in Chinese, "knourek" in Chinese, "knourkova" in Chinese, "knous" in Chinese, "knouse" in Chinese, "knout" in Chinese, "know [learn] the ropes" in Chinese, "know a hawk from a handsaw" in Chinese, "know a little english" in Chinese, "know a lot about" in Chinese,