kidney in Chinese
[ 'kidni ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "kidney"Synonyms of "kidney"Use "kidney" in a sentence
- The kidneys are highly vascularized organs .
- Joe has also heard of kidney stones .
- The left kidney and psoas shadows may be indistinct .
- The function of the kidneys is to excrete waste products .
- Adequate quantities of plasma continued to perfuse the kidney .
- A kidney also takes urea and mineral salts out of the blood .
- It is a tribute to the capacity of the kidneys to excrete alkali .
- It will denitrify the unwanted excess protein in the kidneys .
- The nephron is the structural and functional unit of the kidney .
- Fluorescent cells were not detected in tonsil, liner, larynx, and kidney .
- either of two bean-shaped excretory organs that filter wastes (especially urea) from the blood and excrete them and water in urine; "urine passes out of the kidney through ureters to the bladder"
"kidney potato" in Chinese, "kidney stone" in Chinese, "floating kidney" in Chinese, "kidney machine" in Chinese, "kidney ore" in Chinese, "kidner" in Chinese, "kidner operation" in Chinese, "kidner operation with tendon transfer" in Chinese, "kidner手术" in Chinese, "kidner手术伴腱转移" in Chinese, "kidney allograft" in Chinese, "kidney and lung in harmony" in Chinese, "kidney and upper bladder" in Chinese, "kidney associating with bladder" in Chinese,