kernel in Chinese
[ 'kə:nl ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "kernel"Synonyms of "kernel"Use "kernel" in a sentence
past tense: kerneled past participle: kerneled plural: kernels present participle: kerneling
- The agheila defile was kernel of the situation .
- The nutshell includes the kernel .
- These stones contain kernels .
- Light kernels may be removed by a pneumatic or air seperator .
- Resolving kernels and standard errors can also be computed for each block .
- For her, he was the kernel of life, and to touch him alone was bliss .
- Recovery of marketable kernels with a hand cracking machine averaged only 17% .
- Black kernels are those that are darker than dark amber on a standard color chart .
- Germination is a measure of the capacity of a grain kernel of producing a normal seedling .
- Harvest losses increased 1% per day of harvest delay after kernel moisture reached 10% .
- the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience; "the gist of the prosecutor''s argument"; "the heart and soul of the Republican Party"; "the nub of the story"
Synonyms: substance, core, center, centre, essence, gist, heart, heart and soul, inwardness, marrow, meat, nub, pith, sum, nitty-gritty,
- a single whole grain of a cereal; "a kernel of corn"
- the inner and usually edible part of a seed or grain or nut or fruit stone; "black walnut kernels are difficult to get out of the shell"