keep up in Chinese
- They kept up a sturdy opposition to the plan .
- They kept up a good head of steam .
- She likes to keep up with the latest fashions .
- Catherine wishes to keep up your acquaintance .
- The enemy kept up their bombardment day and night .
- The very idea of keeping up betrays you .
- Dobbin still kept up his character of rattle .
- The soldiers kept up a steady fire .
- Workers' incomes are not keeping up with inflation .
- I kept up with him as long as i could .
- prevent from going to bed at night; "The anticipation of the trip kept the children up all night"; "I kept myself up all night studying for the exam"
- keep informed; "He kept up on his country''s foreign policies"
Synonyms: keep abreast, follow,
- maintain a required pace or level; "He could not keep up and dropped out of the race"
- keep in safety and protect from harm, decay, loss, or destruction; "We preserve these archeological findings"; "The old lady could not keep up the building"; "children must be taught to conserve our national heritage"; "The museum curator conserved the ancient manuscripts"
Synonyms: conserve, preserve, maintain,
- lengthen or extend in duration or space; "We sustained the diplomatic negotiations as long as possible"; "prolong the treatment of the patient"; "keep up the good work"
Synonyms: prolong, sustain,
"house keeping" in Chinese, "keep tower" in Chinese, "kept press" in Chinese, "keep doing" in Chinese, "keep rank" in Chinese, "keep from" in Chinese, "keep silent" in Chinese, "keeping safe" in Chinese, "keep shop" in Chinese, "keep under control" in Chinese, "keep under discipline" in Chinese, "keep under observation" in Chinese, "keep under salt" in Chinese, "keep under strict supervision" in Chinese, "keep up a stream of furious abuse" in Chinese, "keep up appearance" in Chinese, "keep up appearances" in Chinese, "keep up regular supply" in Chinese,