keep from in Chinese
- She could hardly keep from feeling what he felt .
- I clamped my teeth to keep from uttering a single whimper .
- I had to keep from being crushed, to fend off continuous attack .
- I had penetrated the secret which the quicksand had kept from every other living creature .
- Lonnie tried not to watch his dog's agony, and he forced himself to keep from looking at clem henry .
- She could not keep from crying, and sat down weak and agitated on the first chair she could find .
- Divers must breathe compressed air to keep from being crushed by the weight, or pressure, of the surrounding water .
- Now what could these banished creatures find to do to keep from dying of the blues during the low-water season !
- He simply forced food down his throat without tasting it, to keep the gnawing pain of hunger away, to keep from feeling dizzy .
- As he slept there stole into his consciousness a disturbing, rhythmic throbbing which he tried to fight off to keep from waking up .
"house keeping" in Chinese, "keep tower" in Chinese, "kept press" in Chinese, "keep doing" in Chinese, "keep rank" in Chinese, "keep silent" in Chinese, "keeping safe" in Chinese, "keep shop" in Chinese, "keep aboriginal" in Chinese, "keep flat" in Chinese, "keep fowls" in Chinese, "keep free of weeds" in Chinese, "keep fresh container" in Chinese, "keep friends with" in Chinese, "keep from heavy weed growth in the field" in Chinese, "keep full sails" in Chinese, "keep goal" in Chinese, "keep going on with your dream" in Chinese,