judicial in Chinese
[ dʒu(:)'diʃəl ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "judicial"Synonyms of "judicial""judicial" in a sentence"judicial" meaning
- Doom means a judicial sentence or judgment .
- He was a man with a judicial mind .
- Previous judicial interpretations are of great weight .
- Grandfather smoothed his beard and looked judicial .
- The governor and council assumed full judicial authority .
- Collusion in judicial proceedings is a secret agreement .
- The substance of international law is a matter of judicial notice .
- Mrs. brooker said she was "bitter about the judicial system. "
- In england judicial robes seem to have been green in the fourteenth century .
- Justice benaja widdup felt that the point demanded judicial decision .
- relating to the administration of justice or the function of a judge; "judicial system"
Synonyms: juridical, juridic,
- belonging or appropriate to the office of a judge; "judicial robes"
- expressing careful judgment; "discriminative censure"; "a biography ...appreciative and yet judicial in purpose"-Tyler Dennett
- decreed by or proceeding from a court of justice; "a judicial decision"
"judicial murder" in Chinese, "judicial chemistry" in Chinese, "judicial police" in Chinese, "judicial sale" in Chinese, "judicial separation" in Chinese, "judicial power" in Chinese, "judicial precedent" in Chinese, "judicial proceedings" in Chinese, "judicature fee stamp" in Chinese, "judice" in Chinese, "judich" in Chinese, "judicia populi" in Chinese, "judiciable" in Chinese, "judicial accounting" in Chinese, "judicial act" in Chinese, "judicial action" in Chinese, "judicial adjudication" in Chinese,