pan meaning in Japanese
"pan" in a sentence
- pann- パン‐
- He built a fire and heated a pan of water .
- Steam was injected into the pan for 45 minutes .
- Pots and pans were clattering in the kitchen .
- Ornamental copper pans hung on the wall .
- Hammer copper into pots and pans .
- Fat sputters in the frying pan .
- You stuck to your guns and everything panned out .
- What is the specific heat of the metal in the pan ?
- She emptied the milk into the pan .
- It depends how things pan out .
What is the meaning of pan in Japanese and how to say pan in Japanese? pan Japanese meaning, pan的日文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.