berth meaning in Japanese
"berth" meaning in Chinese"berth" in a sentence
- ba-su バース
- There's a nice berth all made up for you .
- They rooked me ￡ 10 for my berth .
- He was berthing below with the refugees .
- Our tender was berthed there .
- The liner berthed at midday .
- I took berlin's advice and gave bowra a wide berth .
- The ship shifted its berth .
- Berths on steamships can be booked a long while in advance .
- In a berth dredged in the harbour she lay for a month .
- He is so boring that i always try to give him a wide berth at parties .
What is the meaning of berth in Japanese and how to say berth in Japanese? berth Japanese meaning, berth的日文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.