ale meaning in Japanese
"ale" meaning in Chinese"ale" in a sentence
- e-ru エール
- Good ale will make a cat speak .
- "as you please; but i'll have a draught of ale first. "
- Drink a glass of ale .
- The ale will fine .
- The flavor of a beer or ale is dependent on a number of factors .
- Feliks went to the bar and asked for a glass of ale and a cold sausage .
- The first act of colonel altamont was to bellow to grady for a pint of pale ale .
- The beadle bolted in haste his last mouthful of fat bacon, washed down the greasy morsel with the last rinsings of the pot of ale .
- The exported scotswoman, mrs. bickerton by name, ate heartly of one or two seasoned dishes, drank some sound old ale .
- He can ' t hold his ale . - i can ' t hold my ale
What is the meaning of ale in Japanese and how to say ale in Japanese? ale Japanese meaning, ale的日文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.