aerosol meaning in Japanese
Use "aerosol" in a sentence
- earozoru エアロゾル
- Aerosols are present throughout the atmosphere .
- When writing about aerosol one is continually invited to digress .
- Elaborate equipment for generating and distributing the aerosol is necessary .
- This is not at all characteristic of what is known concerning the dry aerosol .
- The chlorofluoromethanes are used principally in aerosol spray cans and as refrigerants .
- The generation of aerosols in polluted atmospheres has been investigated in several experiments .
- It is natural to invoke the properties of the aerosol in dividing up this tremendous size range .
- In the context of atmospheric aerosols, clouds, fogs and rain themselves are atmospheric aerosols .
- In the early 1960s a worldwide aerosol band was discovered in the lower stratosphere at 17-24km .
- The influence of the atmospheric aerosol on local and regional atmospheric conditions is readily appreciated .
What is the meaning of aerosol in Japanese and how to say aerosol in Japanese? aerosol Japanese meaning, aerosol的日文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.