a meaning in Japanese
"a" meaning in Chinese"a" in a sentence
- She rose and took a tentative step backward .
- He asked a little about my life history .
- He forced a laugh to his shaking lips .
- Bismarck ruled germany by a strong hand .
- A stormy applause broke out in the hall .
- We 've pulled you through a near squeak .
- There was a record playing in the next room .
- With a nod he vanished into the bedroom .
- I have a snag in my best black tights .
- His problem began when he was a child .
What is the meaning of a in Japanese and how to say a in Japanese? a Japanese meaning, a的日文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.