遮帘 meaning in Japanese
"遮帘" in a sentence
- He was supposed to furl the side flaps in the morning .
- Shutters and blinds - measurement of operating force - test methods
- Windows , doors , shutters and blinds . bullet resistance . test method
- Windows , doors , shutters and blinds - bullet resistance - test method
- External blinds and shutters - resistance to wind loads - method of testing
- Blinds and shutters - resistance to repeated operations - methods of testing
- Exterior blinds - resistance to load due to water accumulation - test method
- Shutters , external and internal blinds - misuse - test methods ; german version en 12194 : 2000
- . blinds and shutters - resistance to repeated operations mechanical endurance - methods of testing
- Windows , doors , shutters and blinds . bullet resistance . requirements and classification
What is the meaning of 遮帘 in Japanese and how to say 遮帘 in Japanese? 遮帘 Japanese meaning, 遮簾的日文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.