称作 meaning in Japanese
Chinese meaning for "称作"Use "称作" in a sentence
- A firm order is often called an indent .
- A vertex with zero outdegree is called a sink .
- This is called an azimuthal projection .
- Do you call yourself a raw country girl ?
- This situation is called destructive interference .
- It has been called the runaway greenhouse effect .
- This situation is called constructive interference .
- Such waves are called transverse waves .
- Sloping lettering is called italic .
- Alphabets without serifs are called sansserif .
What is the meaning of 称作 in Japanese and how to say 称作 in Japanese? 称作 Japanese meaning, 稱作的日文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.