无失真 meaning in Japanese
Use "无失真" in a sentence
- Test the networks ability to transmit distortion free voice in both directions
- Research on distortionless transmission of digital baseband signal of mine monitoring system
- Nearly distortion - free recordings of your favorite songs ( presented randomly if you choose ) to listen to anywhere you like
- Dvi signal is a kind of digitalized vga signal that has been used by computer monitor , image controller , lcd , dlp , pdp . . . . .
Dvi信号是将vga信号r g b h v数字化的新一种媒体信号，可以保证原始信号无失真地到达显示设备。 .
- People can get almost information through the internet . this gives rise to serious problems including wide spread copyright violation , illegal copying , easy forging etc . these problems are rooted from the intrinsic features of the digitally formatted information : ( 1 ) making copies is easy and inexpensive ; ( 2 ) each copy is exactly identical to the original ; and ( 3 ) distribution of the copies ( e . g . via network or floppy ) is easy and fast
多媒体数据的数字化为多媒体信息的存取提供了极大的方便，同时也极大地提高了信息表达的效率和准确性，如数字信号很容易进行编辑，可以方便、便宜、无失真地被复制，数字声音、文本、图像和视频易于通过电子的(网络)或物理的( cd - rom )系统低价高效地迅速传输和分配等。
What is the meaning of 无失真 in Japanese and how to say 无失真 in Japanese? 无失真 Japanese meaning, 無失真的日文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.