多方面的 meaning in Japanese
Use "多方面的" in a sentence
- Gershwin's versatility was remarkable .
- The reasons for the delay were manifold .
- The sources of his power are multiple .
- The implications are many and marvelous .
- A various scholar must have various opinions .
- The problem has many phases .
- The canal has proved useful to the county in many ways .
- Bechtel designed a versatile and flexible test facility .
- They managed to cover quite a lot of ground in a short program .
- The satisfaction she took in herself was positively pluralimperial .
What is the meaning of 多方面的 in Japanese and how to say 多方面的 in Japanese? 多方面的 Japanese meaning, 多方面的的日文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.