城市化 meaning in Japanese
Chinese meaning for "城市化"Use "城市化" in a sentence
- We are heading towards an urban world .
- He was by every instinct urban .
- Urbanization will become increasingly important in the future .
- Why has the process of urbanisation accelerated so rapidly during the past century ?
- Cities grew in the north of britain where, previously, urbanization had been minimal .
- Along with the rapid spread of urbanization has come the prolific growth of huge slums and shantytowns .
- One of the major consequences of the rapid urbanization process has been the burgeoning supply of urban job seekers .
- Fueling the citification of indiana has been an expanding, remarkably diversified manufacturing and service company .
- Problems of urbanization are widely noted and studied, not only because of their absolute magnitude but also because of their visibility .
- Statistic analysis to urbanization of anhui province
What is the meaning of 城市化 in Japanese and how to say 城市化 in Japanese? 城市化 Japanese meaning, 城市化的日文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.