ageing meaning in Japanese
- One would guess him to be seventy years of age .
- Despite her age she still looked quite young .
- At what age should women have a vote ?
- Reduce the retirement age for teachers to 55 .
- We are living in an age of anxiety .
- She lived pleasantly to the age of ninety-two ..
- The disparity of age made it even grotesque .
- Scala found the age distasteful .
- Bardo had stretched out his aged white hand .
- The war orphaned him at an early age .
What is the meaning of ageing in Japanese and how to say ageing in Japanese? ageing Japanese meaning, ageing的日文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.