ageing meaning in Japanese
- He is laying by money for his old age .
- Bloggs knew that he was lying about his age .
- A lazy youth, lousy age .
- We are equally honest with aged and child customers .
- She has wanted to go on the stage from an early age .
- The custom remained the same down the ages .
- He is forty years of age and still unmarried .
- He ran away from home at the age of thirteen .
- He lied about his age to join the army .
- The war orphaned him at an early age .
What is the meaning of ageing in Japanese and how to say ageing in Japanese? ageing Japanese meaning, ageing的日文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.