ageing meaning in Japanese
- A proverb distills the wisdom of ages .
- Its age was felt to be a comfort .
- Her lip grew pendulous as she aged .
- He is aged , but his memory is still good ..
- Philip was much exercised over her age .
- The old man spent his old age in contentment .
- The house gradually disintegrated with age .
- The lory positively refused to tell its age .
- He was struck down by cancer at the age of thirty .
- She is well developed for her age .
What is the meaning of ageing in Japanese and how to say ageing in Japanese? ageing Japanese meaning, ageing的日文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.