ageing meaning in Japanese
- Neither of us is sensitive about age .
- He is laying aside money for his old age .
- The leaves of the book were yellowing with age .
- She was barely walking at the age of four .
- Please state your name , age and occupation .
- Tod clifton's one with the ages .
- The golden age is before us .
- She is wonderfully active for her age .
- The chinese tend to be smug about old age .
- The golden age of whale fishery is over .
What is the meaning of ageing in Japanese and how to say ageing in Japanese? ageing Japanese meaning, ageing的日文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.