ageing meaning in Japanese
- Old age has not dimmed her memory .
- Children under five years of age are not charged .
- The average age of the boys here is ten .
- Old age disabled him for hard labour .
- He is laying aside money for his old age .
- Each person of adult age was called upon .
- That is the age of political chaos .
- For truly great men , look to this age alone .
- His age differs by two years from your own .
- Youth only recognizes age by fits and starts .
What is the meaning of ageing in Japanese and how to say ageing in Japanese? ageing Japanese meaning, ageing的日文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.