a meaning in Japanese
- You know treason is a capital offence .
- That was a very large and whiskered man .
- They swindled the nation of a million .
- She 's knitting her husband a pair of socks .
- For a long time his fate was in the balance .
- He beckoned a second bodyguard, lou .
- A prodigal who returns is more precious than gold .
- And now behold a new trend of affairs .
- They stood in silence as a mark of honor to her .
- He used to fight at the drop of a hat .
What is the meaning of a in Japanese and how to say a in Japanese? a Japanese meaning, a的日文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.