a meaning in Japanese
- Sometimes a day is full of surprise .
- A number x is called an almost upper bound of a .
- The accident left a scar on her leg .
- It was a very aged, ghostly place .
- The little apartment has a snug kitchen .
- I had a letter from my brother this morning .
- Of course he was a plain pro-nazi .
- Do you wish to turn me into a plutocrat ?
- Mrs merrick wore a dark brown dress .
- Will you do it for me as a personal favor ?
What is the meaning of a in Japanese and how to say a in Japanese? a Japanese meaning, a的日文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.