journey in Chinese
[ 'dʒə:ni ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "journey"Synonyms of "journey""journey" in a sentence"journey" meaning
past tense: journeyed past participle: journeyed plural: journeys present participle: journeying
- A trip to the moon is a venturesome journey .
- I do n't feel up to such a long journey .
- The muddy roads impede our journey .
- The return journey was made over the same route .
- A thousand-li journey begins with the first step .
- They have set off on a journey round the world .
- When are you going to start on your journey ?
- The journey will take fully two hours .
- It is too long a journey to make in one day .
- The journey into the west end was a nightmare .