journal in Chinese
[ 'dʒə:nl ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "journal"Synonyms of "journal""journal" in a sentence"journal" meaning
- The journal rubs against the bearing surface .
- He would get back to the journal in a minute .
- Ah, yes, a new journal might be worth trying .
- We're reading marie bashkirtseff's journal .
- He contributed to various journals .
- As usual, he took considerable pains over his journal .
- The clerk of the house prepares the journals of the house .
- Gifts of books and journals can often be quite fortuitous .
- The "nation" and other such liberal journals were equally bitter .
- Busy with his journal or addressing a lyceum, he was untroubled .
- the part of the axle contained by a bearing
- a record book as a physical object
- a daily written record of (usually personal) experiences and observations
- a periodical dedicated to a particular subject; "he reads the medical journals"
- a ledger in which transactions have been recorded as they occurred
"neck journal" in Chinese, "trade journal" in Chinese, "jouri" in Chinese, "jourio" in Chinese, "jourjon" in Chinese, "journaarticle statistics" in Chinese, "journakism administration" in Chinese, "journal account" in Chinese, "journal ad" in Chinese, "journal american" in Chinese, "journal analyzer" in Chinese,