jon in Chinese
How to pronounce "jon""jon" in a sentence
- Jon had little sulkiness in his composition .
- After all, jon has the instincts of a gentleman .
- Jon screwed his features into a scowl .
- The sense of meanness died in jon .
- Look out of the window-there is beauty for you, jon .
- It was to jon like a ray of sunshine piercing through a fog .
- You're very green, jon .
- Have you done anything to stop jon writing to me, father ?
- The menu, prepared by white house chef jon hill, was anything but proletarian .
- Little jon reflected; venus was in his book about the greeks and trojans .
What is the meaning of jon in Chinese and how to say jon in Chinese? jon Chinese meaning, jon的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.