joint in Chinese
[ dʒɔint ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "joint"Synonyms of "joint""joint" in a sentence"joint" meaning
past tense: jointed past participle: jointed plural: joints present participle: jointing
- She cut a slice of beef from the joint .
- My joints seize up in the cold weather .
- I have a pain in every blamed joint .
- Joints stiffen with advancing years .
- The capsules of the synovial joints are lax .
- She fell and put her knee out of joint .
- You can find him in one of these cheap joints .
- The man is getting old and his joints are stiff .
- This painting is their joint work .
- We now write two equilibrium equations for joint d .
- united or combined; "a joint session of Congress"; "joint owners"
- involving both houses of a legislature; "a joint session of Congress"
- affecting or involving two or more; "joint income-tax return"; "joint ownership"
- separate (meat) at the joint
- fasten with a joint
- provide with a joint; "the carpenter jointed two pieces of wood"
- fit as if by joints; "The boards fit neatly"
- marijuana leaves rolled into a cigarette for smoking
Synonyms: marijuana cigarette, reefer, stick, spliff,
- junction by which parts or objects are joined together
- a disreputable place of entertainment
- (anatomy) the point of connection between two bones or elements of a skeleton (especially if it allows motion)
Synonyms: articulation, articulatio,
- a piece of meat roasted or for roasting and of a size for slicing into more than one portion
- the shape or manner in which things come together and a connection is made
Synonyms: articulation, join, juncture, junction,