jet in Chinese
[ dʒet ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "jet"Synonyms of "jet"Use "jet" in a sentence
- Owing to jet lag, i left so tired .
- Suddenly her blood rose in a jet .
- The tobacco jetted up into his lungs .
- There was the sound of a jet aircraft overhead .
- Many jets have an afterburner .
- The ram jet is the simplest of the three .
- Another flight of jets exploded through sound .
- Are you over your jet lag yet ?
- The effects of jet detachment must be kept in mind .
- Jets coursed the area daily .
- of the blackest black; similar to the color of jet or coal
Synonyms: coal-black, jet-black, pitchy, sooty, Verb
- issue in a jet; come out in a jet; stream or spring forth; "Water jetted forth"; "flames were jetting out of the building"
- fly a jet plane
- an artificially produced flow of water
- an airplane powered by one or more jet engines
Synonyms: jet plane, jet-propelled plane,
- street names for ketamine
Synonyms: K, super acid, special K, honey oil, green, cat valium, super C,
- the occurrence of a sudden discharge (as of liquid)
Synonyms: squirt, spurt, spirt,
- atmospheric discharges (lasting 10 msec) bursting from the tops of giant storm clouds in blue cones that widen as they flash upward
Synonyms: blue jet, reverse lightning,
- a hard black form of lignite that takes a brilliant polish and is used in jewelry or ornamentation
"jetted" in Chinese, "gas jet" in Chinese, "jet lag" in Chinese, "straight jet" in Chinese, "jet generator" in Chinese, "sabre jet" in Chinese, "jet stream" in Chinese, "jet blower" in Chinese, "rocket jet" in Chinese, "jesztrebenyi" in Chinese, "jesús arellano" in Chinese, "jesús franco" in Chinese, "jesús lópez-cobos" in Chinese, "jesús mendez quijada" in Chinese, "jet (mathematics)" in Chinese, "jet - core region" in Chinese, "jet 2" in Chinese, "jet accident" in Chinese,