jacket in Chinese
[ 'dʒækit ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "jacket"Use "jacket" in a sentence
past tense: jacketed past participle: jacketed plural: jackets present participle: jacketing
- He never possessed a dinner jacket .
- The acid has burnt a hole in my jacket .
- Whereabouts did you leave your jacket ?
- The gun caused a bulge in his jacket .
- She wore a jacket and skirt of purple velvet .
- This jacket has n't been properly washed .
- Around the engine cylinder is a water jacket .
- Make two children 's jackets out of this gown .
- The life jacket buoyed her up until help arrived .
- He bought a jacket at the gentleman 's outfitters .
- (dentistry) dental appliance consisting of an artificial crown for a broken or decayed tooth; "tomorrow my dentist will fit me for a crown"
Synonyms: crown, crownwork, jacket crown, cap,
- a short coat
- an outer wrapping or casing; "phonograph records were sold in cardboard jackets"
- the tough metal shell casing for certain kinds of ammunition
- the outer skin of a potato
- put a jacket on; "The men were jacketed"
- provide with a thermally non-conducting cover; "The tubing needs to be jacketed"
"jacketing" in Chinese, "donkey jacket" in Chinese, "jacket crisp" in Chinese, "bush jacket" in Chinese, "mess jacket" in Chinese, "bed jacket" in Chinese, "dust jacket" in Chinese, "flak jacket" in Chinese, "yellow jacket" in Chinese, "jackerath" in Chinese, "jackering" in Chinese, "jackeroo" in Chinese, "jackers" in Chinese, "jackert" in Chinese, "jacket ace" in Chinese, "jacket band screw" in Chinese, "jacket cable" in Chinese, "jacket cancer" in Chinese,