jackal in Chinese
How to pronounce "jackal"Use "jackal" in a sentence
- Tiny duffy was willie's loyal political jackal .
- The hare could find no safety , a pack of jackals had it in the wind .
- The jackal is a wild animal in africa and asia
- The sultan sings and a jackal falls in the forest
- A wolf and a jackal often went hunting together
- With a deprecatory grunt , the jackal again complied
- When the tiger kills , the jackal profits
- These jackals , they pounce as soon as they smell blood
- " that the jackals go to a game park ? " he asked
- Beware of jackal when you live in a big city
- Old World nocturnal canine mammal closely related to the dog; smaller than a wolf; sometimes hunts in a pack but usually singly or as a member of a pair
Synonyms: Canis aureus,