jack in Chinese
[ dʒæk ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "jack"Synonyms of "jack"Use "jack" in a sentence
past tense: jacked past participle: jacked plural: jacks present participle: jacking
- I thought you were quieting down, jack .
- He received the contents of jack 's pistol .
- Jack 's trousers are through at the knees .
- He must have smelt the smell of jack .
- Jack and maria both pleaded with him .
- They would jack off if they get the chance .
- Jack , to his credit , refused to get involved .
- Do you know about jack getting arrested ?
- Down the broad white road ran jack .
- Jack dragged his eyes away from the fire .
- male donkey
- any of several fast-swimming predacious fishes of tropical to warm temperate seas
- tool for exerting pressure or lifting
- one of four face cards in a deck bearing a picture of a young prince
- small flag indicating a ship''s nationality
- game equipment consisting of one of several small six-pointed metal pieces that are picked up while bouncing a ball in the game of jacks
- an electrical device consisting of a connector socket designed for the insertion of a plug
- a small ball at which players aim in lawn bowling
- immense East Indian fruit resembling breadfruit; it contains an edible pulp and nutritious seeds that are commonly roasted
Synonyms: jackfruit, jak,
- someone who works with their hands; someone engaged in manual labor
Synonyms: laborer, manual laborer, labourer,
- a small worthless amount; "you don''t know jack"
Synonyms: doodly-squat, diddly-squat, diddlysquat, diddly-shit, diddlyshit, diddly, diddley, squat, shit, Verb
- hunt with a jacklight
- lift with a special device; "jack up the car so you can change the tire"
Synonyms: jack up,
"jacks" in Chinese, "jacking" in Chinese, "sand jack" in Chinese, "screw jack" in Chinese, "chimney jack" in Chinese, "jack engine" in Chinese, "apple jack" in Chinese, "jumping jack" in Chinese, "jack horner" in Chinese, "jacja" in Chinese, "jacjim" in Chinese, "jacjko" in Chinese, "jacjma" in Chinese, "jacjo" in Chinese, "jack (device)" in Chinese, "jack 1" in Chinese, "jack a car" in Chinese, "jack a lent" in Chinese,