isthmus in Chinese
How to pronounce "isthmus"Synonyms of "isthmus""isthmus" in a sentence"isthmus" meaning
- It was the neck of land which we call the isthmus of panama .
- This fact has led naturalists to believe that the isthmus was formerly open .
- Roosevelt, moreover, dispatched the u.s.a. nashville to colon, on the atlantic side of the isthmus .
- The brunt of the russian attack fell at first upon the frontier defences of the finns in the karelian isthmus .
- In which part of the world is the isthmus located
- Orificium externum canalis isthmi orificium internum canalis cervicis
- You know what an isthmus is
你知道" isthmus "是什么意思吗
- Orificium internum canalis isthmi
- Isthmus column dorsalis
- Isthmus cartilaginis auris
- a cord-like tissue connecting two larger parts of an anatomical structure
- a relatively narrow strip of land (with water on both sides) connecting two larger land areas