island in Chinese
[ 'ailənd ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "island"Synonyms of "island""island" in a sentence"island" meaning
past tense: islanded past participle: islanded plural: islands present participle: islanding
- We were shipwrecked on a deserted island .
- The giantess stands on her tiny island .
- He sailed the boat between the islands .
- Leros island may well share its fate .
- They rafted the stores over to the island .
- Imagine yourself to be on a desert island .
- No vestige of hat island is left now .
- This is how we feed our men on this island .
- The island was storm-bound for a week .
- A great number of water fowls dwell on the island ..
- a zone or area resembling an island
- a land mass (smaller than a continent) that is surrounded by water