ionization in Chinese
- A gas-filled ionization chamber uses this principle .
- An atom is stripped of all electrons by ionization .
- Cosmic rays and x-rays produce energetic electrons by ionization .
- Let us now look at the ionization potentials for the next few atoms .
- An increase in the energy of the electrons increases the probability of ionization .
- The author, in parallel with krcmar, is experimenting with giant ionization chambers .
- Ionization dominates if the particle has an energy larger compared to atomic binding energies .
- Both ionization and excitation lead to electronic transitions that may be the emission of light .
- Since neutrons have no charge, they produce no ionization in their passage through gases .
- Neutrons in the slow and moderate speed ranges can produce ionization indirectly in other ways .
- the process of ionizing; the formation of ions by separating atoms or molecules or radicals or by adding or subtracting electrons from atoms by strong electric fields in a gas
- the condition of being dissociated into ions (as by heat or radiation or chemical reaction or electrical discharge); "the ionization of a gas"
"ionization chamber" in Chinese, "ionizable contaminant" in Chinese, "ionizable silver" in Chinese, "ionizable solids" in Chinese, "ionizatio" in Chinese, "ionizatio otential" in Chinese, "ionization anemometer" in Chinese, "ionization arc-over" in Chinese, "ionization balance" in Chinese, "ionization box" in Chinese,