investment in Chinese
[ in'vestmənt ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "investment"Synonyms of "investment""investment" in a sentence"investment" meaning
- They received a poor return on their investment .
- Of course, the investment was a good one .
- Her original investment had increased twofold .
- The implications of this direct investment are many .
- Shall we proceed with the planned investment ?
- We lay out about 51% of the total investment .
- He bought it purely as an investment .
- All of the capital investment is made by the licensee .
- I want a decent return for investments i have made .
- We choked off some investment .
- the ceremonial act of clothing someone in the insignia of an office; the formal promotion of a person to an office or rank
- the act of putting on robes or vestments
- the act of investing; laying out money or capital in an enterprise with the expectation of profit
- outer layer or covering of an organ or part or organism
- the commitment of something other than money (time, energy, or effort) to a project with the expectation of some worthwhile result; "this job calls for the investment of some hard thinking"; "he made an emotional investment in the work"
- money that is invested with an expectation of profit
Synonyms: investment funds,
"investment fund" in Chinese, "ethical investment" in Chinese, "investment bank" in Chinese, "investment company" in Chinese, "investment letter stock" in Chinese, "investitive" in Chinese, "investiture" in Chinese, "investiture controversy" in Chinese, "investitus" in Chinese, "investme u financing system" in Chinese, "investment (l03)" in Chinese, "investment (loan) portfolio" in Chinese, "investment ability" in Chinese, "investment abroad" in Chinese,