intrusion in Chinese
How to pronounce "intrusion"Synonyms of "intrusion""intrusion" in a sentence"intrusion" meaning
- Paul's mother was very angry at the intrusion .
- Many an evening was spoilt by their intrusion .
- She deeply hated ugliness or intrusion or arrogance .
- The client's uncanny intrusion started the solicitor stuttering .
- Unlawful search of , or intrusion into , a citizen 's home is prohibited .
- They openly and wantonly carried out repeated armed intrusions into our country .
- Jim skardon exploded at this apparent intrusion into his empire .
- Such intrusion has occurred at many locations in florida and california .
- The intrusion sequence for igneous rocks is indicated by crosscutting and inclusion relationships .
- They seemed to think it as an great escape to be quit of the intrusion of charles maddox .
- entrance by force or without permission or welcome
- entry to another''s property without right or permission
Synonyms: trespass, encroachment, violation, usurpation,
- any entry into an area not previously occupied; "an invasion of tourists"; "an invasion of locusts"
Synonyms: invasion, encroachment,
- rock produced by an intrusive process
- the forcing of molten rock into fissures or between strata of an earlier rock formation