into in Chinese
[ 'intu, 'intə ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "into""into" in a sentence"into" meaning
- With a nod he vanished into the bedroom .
- Do you wish to turn me into a plutocrat ?
- The drought translated into widespread hunger .
- The colossus would soar higher into the sky .
- Why are you perpetually getting into debt ?
- The conveyor belt was divided into compartments .
- They were immediately admitted into the lodge .
- She wanted to throw herself into his arms .
- The river divides the city into two parts .
- They then turned into air, and vanished .