interval in Chinese
[ 'intəvəl ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "interval"Synonyms of "interval""interval" in a sentence"interval" meaning
- The trees were planted at 20 feet intervals .
- She is delirious , but has lucid intervals .
- The scenes are changed during the interval .
- We had a quick drink in the interval .
- An interval of silence shows respect for the dead .
- The heat period appears at regular intervals .
- The runners started at intervals .
- The interval oc is known as the domain of dependence .
- The first group was given 5 doses at weekly intervals .
- Let the beam be divided into fine equal intervals .
- the distance between things; "fragile items require separation and cushioning"
- a set containing all points (or all real numbers) between two given endpoints
- the difference in pitch between two notes
Synonyms: musical interval,
- a definite length of time marked off by two instants
Synonyms: time interval,
"lunitidal interval" in Chinese, "harmonic interval" in Chinese, "complemental interval" in Chinese, "intervaginal space" in Chinese, "intervaginal spaces" in Chinese, "intervaginal spaces of optic nerve" in Chinese, "intervaginar" in Chinese, "intervaginar space" in Chinese, "interval abutting one another" in Chinese, "interval algebra" in Chinese, "interval analysis" in Chinese, "interval angle-closure glaucoma" in Chinese,