international in Chinese
[ ˌintə(:)'næʃənəl ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "international"Synonyms of "international""international" in a sentence"international" meaning
- Yes , he has engaged in international trade .
- Edith wharton uses the international theme .
- The international situation is extremely serious .
- International trade reflects this evolution .
- Suddenly someone struck up the international .
- International lending has often loomed large .
- His grasp of international realities was masterly .
- The united nations is an international organization .
- Her background was international .
- The news was already international .
- concerning or belonging to all or at least two or more nations; "international affairs"; "an international agreement"; "international waters"
- from or between other countries; "external commerce"; "international trade"; "developing nations need outside help"
Synonyms: external, outside,
"internation simulation" in Chinese, "internation standard" in Chinese, "internation times supplment" in Chinese, "internationa" in Chinese, "internationa l date line" in Chinese, "international abolition conference" in Chinese, "international abolitionist federation" in Chinese, "international academic cooperation" in Chinese, "international academic exchange" in Chinese,