intermolecular in Chinese
- There are no intermolecular interactions either before or after the partition is moved .
- There was a weakening of the intermolecular bonds, primarily in the amorphous region of the polymer .
- Determination of intermolecular force in the chloroform aqueous solution
- Intermolecular interaction potentials of ne - ch4 complex from local density approximation
- For short wavelengths , approaching the intermolecular distance , the velocity can vary with wavelength
- Once the wavelength approaches the intermolecular distance , the specific dispersion relation becomes important
- Ftir results revealed that there were strong intermolecular interactions between dwnts and ferrocene , indicating electron transfers occured between them
- Development and applications of the theory and method for polarization energy decomposition to study intermolecular interactions in condensed phases and protein - ligand binding
- This is related to many basic problems , such as the condensed structure , intermolecular interaction , relaxation , etc . the mechanical properties and stability of langmuir films have strong and direct effect on the deposition process of lb films
- It is suggested that the introduction of ethanol as solvent not only decrease the viscosity of composites allowing the easy mass transfer of resin and curing agent during curing , but also weakens the intermolecular interaction of novolac resin resulting better miscibility of resin and clay
- More examples： 1 2
- existing or acting between molecules; "intermolecular forces"; "intermolecular condensation"
"intermodulation testing" in Chinese, "intermodulation tone" in Chinese, "intermodulation triplet" in Chinese, "intermodulation voltammetry" in Chinese, "intermodulationcrosstalk" in Chinese, "intermolecular attraction" in Chinese, "intermolecular bond" in Chinese, "intermolecular bonding" in Chinese, "intermolecular bonding energy" in Chinese,