intermediary in Chinese
[ ˌintə'mi:diəri ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "intermediary"Synonyms of "intermediary""intermediary" in a sentence"intermediary" meaning
- She recognized the absurdity of dealing with them through intermediaries .
- He would deliberate and then issue instructions in writing or through intermediaries .
- Now, a living language has been found that can play the same intermediary role more successfully .
- Unless saving and investment are done in kind, a financial intermediary must link saver and investor .
- Any person abruptly starved shows alterations in intermediary metabolism of protein, carbohydrate, and fat .
- Substances conveying plant resistance to insects include inorganics, primary and intermediary metabolites and secondary substances .
- As a result, the small company was quietly acquired through an intermediary law firm, the vendors were unaware of whom the lawyers represented .
- Accredited cpd seminars for insurance intermediaries
- So the website can link partial intermediary only
- How do i propagate this through intermediaries
"intermedian denticle" in Chinese, "intermedian tooth" in Chinese, "intermediaries" in Chinese, "intermediaries supervision department" in Chinese, "intermediarv metabolism" in Chinese, "intermediary agency" in Chinese, "intermediary agent" in Chinese, "intermediary agent method" in Chinese, "intermediary antigen" in Chinese,