interaction in Chinese
[ ˌintər'ækʃən ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "interaction"Synonyms of "interaction""interaction" in a sentence"interaction" meaning
- The interaction becomes repulsive .
- The electromagnetic interaction cannot be switched off .
- Neutralization is the interaction of a base and an acid .
- The transmitted particles have not undergone an interaction .
- Interaction with season makes analysis difficult .
- Interaction within the system must also be considered .
- There may be an interaction between vegetation and climate .
- The interaction of antibiotics is conditioned by many factors .
- Each interaction produces an energy loss and deflection .
- This interaction between steel and concrete is called "bound" .
- a mutual or reciprocal action; interacting
- (physics) the transfer of energy between elementary particles or between an elementary particle and a field or between fields; mediated by gauge bosons
Synonyms: fundamental interaction,
"weak interaction" in Chinese, "interacting state" in Chinese, "interacting streams" in Chinese, "interacting with computers" in Chinese, "interactingbinary" in Chinese, "interactingclosebinary" in Chinese, "interaction absorption" in Chinese, "interaction ace" in Chinese, "interaction adverse drug" in Chinese, "interaction agent" in Chinese,