intelligence in Chinese
[ in'telidʒəns ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "intelligence"Synonyms of "intelligence""intelligence" in a sentence"intelligence" meaning
- They possess a rather limited intelligence .
- Clearly, there was an intelligence failure .
- She was surprised by the boy 's intelligence .
- He must be sadly lacking in intelligence .
- John barton had revived to fitful intelligence .
- I won't insult your intelligence .
- She is a girl of superior intelligence .
- Intelligence is a quantitative trait .
- Dick : i think i failed the intelligence test .
- My wounds broke out afresh at this intelligence .
- the operation of gathering information about an enemy
Synonyms: intelligence activity, intelligence operation,
- the ability to comprehend; to understand and profit from experience
- information about recent and important events; "they awaited news of the outcome"
Synonyms: news, tidings, word,
- secret information about an enemy (or potential enemy); "we sent out planes to gather intelligence on their radar coverage"
Synonyms: intelligence information,
- a unit responsible for gathering and interpreting information about an enemy
Synonyms: intelligence service, intelligence agency,
"artificial intelligence" in Chinese, "emotional intelligence" in Chinese, "intelligence signal" in Chinese, "electronic intelligence" in Chinese, "signals intelligence" in Chinese, "machine intelligence" in Chinese, "signal intelligence" in Chinese, "intelletual capital(ic)" in Chinese, "intelletual property" in Chinese, "intellevtual property" in Chinese, "intelli content converting" in Chinese, "intelligate" in Chinese, "intelligence activity" in Chinese, "intelligence age" in Chinese, "intelligence agencies" in Chinese, "intelligence agency" in Chinese,