integral in Chinese
[ 'intigrəl ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "integral"Synonyms of "integral""integral" in a sentence"integral" meaning
- The indefinite integral is an antiderivative .
- A new factor appears under the integral sign .
- We can use the additive property of the integral .
- The ring c is called the integral closure of a in b .
- These integrals have been tabulated .
- He uses this assertion to evaluate real integrals .
- It was an integral part of the political sorting out .
- The resonance integral is often called an exchange integral .
- Lustre is the integral effect of reflection and diffraction .
- This cuts the labor of evaluating integrals almost in half .
- of or denoted by an integer
- constituting the undiminished entirety; lacking nothing essential especially not damaged; "a local motion keepeth bodies integral"- Bacon; "was able to keep the collection entire during his lifetime"; "fought to keep the union intact"
Synonyms: entire, intact,
- existing as an essential constituent or characteristic; "the Ptolemaic system with its built-in concept of periodicity"; "a constitutional inability to tell the truth"
Synonyms: built-in, constitutional, inbuilt, inherent, Noun
- the result of a mathematical integration; F(x) is the integral of f(x) if dF/dx = f(x)
"indefinite integral" in Chinese, "integral calculus" in Chinese, "improper integral" in Chinese, "homogeneous integral equation" in Chinese, "integrable" in Chinese, "integrable connection" in Chinese, "integrable function" in Chinese, "integrable transfer" in Chinese, "integrade theory with practice" in Chinese, "integral bit" in Chinese, "integral flange" in Chinese, "integral absorbed dose" in Chinese, "integral absorption" in Chinese,