insulator in Chinese
[ 'insjuleitə ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "insulator"Use "insulator" in a sentence
- The atoms of an insulator hold their electrons very tight .
- A loose mulch acts on the surface as an insulator .
- To reduce heat losses the pipes are covered by thermal insulators .
- There is no sharp line separating conductors from insulators .
- Any two conductors separated by an insulator are said to form a capacitor .
- In a hot climate the condensation will be on the inner surface of the insulator .
- The glass insulator prevents any charge from leaking off the support and gold leaves .
- Even in an insulator the electrons can move about without leaving their parent atoms or molecules .
- It appeared, at first sight, to be a lightning conductor, mounted on an insulator going through the roof .
- Running analysis of line composite insulator
"knob insulator" in Chinese, "faulty insulator" in Chinese, "insulative board" in Chinese, "insulative paper" in Chinese, "insulative tape" in Chinese, "insulativity" in Chinese, "insulatle" in Chinese, "insulator act ring" in Chinese, "insulator arc over" in Chinese, "insulator arc-over" in Chinese, "insulator arcing horn" in Chinese,